19 Feb 2015

Reasons for buying beads

Like most of the women, I love shopping. Previously I was a shopaholic for apparels and accessories. Now, there is a dramatic change with that and I am a shopaholic for beads. The way colors for fabric attracted me, now colors of beads attract me. And when after spending on beads still I am the " I want something new", I make beads at home.Well, that's all together a different topic to discuss, will bring it on blog soon. But for now, I am in search of reasons to buy beads. Every-time I see new beads, I am definitely buying them. When I think about the purchase I have already made I always have self explanations. Plus, here I am attaching some of the designs which came out without any planning from my beads treasure.

So, here are few of my reasons to shop for beads,

Inspiration: Sometimes you buy beads just like that, without any purpose, but they become your inspiration for next design. I usually face "what next?" question. I can't decide what to create everyday. I just open my bead box and see those colorful beads. Their colors or shapes or size help me to decide what new designs should be created. 



No worries about custom orders: I do not have online presence for selling right now and my customers are my friends. When they have a particular demand about style, color or techniques, I do not have to rush for beads at least. And that saves my time and efforts.  

http://jewelrymakingjournal.com/tribal-jewelry-inspired-neck-piece/



Love for beads: This one is my favorite. At a times beads work as a treasure at my place. The beads I shop without any purpose, just out of affection are most beautiful things around me. Just seeing them makes me happy. I know crazy, but its true. Some of them are so adorable and i don't even feel like creating something using them that I can't keep for myself.  



Wholesale prices: Of course no one should miss this. Wholesale retailers can provide you the same beads, way cheaper than the normal price. I have bought some old fashion beads at wholesale price. Though they do not help me with jewelry, I use them for other craft purposes. Some of them are used for designing classic beaded packaging for jewelry, and it works perfectly there. 

Discounts: who does not want a discount? I would say everyone should buy when there's discounts or sale going on. And yes, it is not required to buy all the time you see the label SALE. Cause I have seen, nowadays the online portals are having discounted products 365 days to attract new customers. Even I fall for the mailers everytime I see a discount coupon. But now I have restricted myself. 



More options: I get more designs and techniques options with various kinds of beads around me. When I am working with wire, I don't need any hurdles and distractions around. I keep the working table clean, but when its beading, all you can see on the floor is colorful beads. 

These are my reasons to buy beads, let me know yours.

Happy Shopping
Prakruti

No comments:

Post a Comment