19 Jan 2015

Welcome to my jewelry blog!

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my blog! I am a marketing and branding expert by qualification on my certificates, but a passionate jewelry artist by heart. Though I have been learning jewelry making since few months, I would totally love to call myself "artist".

This blog is my new journey with beads and wires and clay and many other jewelry crafts and filigree stuff, started after my monotonous, two and a half year's Corporate career. At a cool coffee shop, after a dull day at office I thought about making matching earring for all of my new trendy outfits. And no need to say, I am an addict now. Addicted to colorful beads. Now when I have left my day job, the idea of acquaint myself with these beautiful beads sounds like a cool thing to do. All the filigree stuff at my place inspired me to create my personalized brand with name of Flaneur - represents my mindset at the time I started designing. So, my brand name Flaneur, a word originated in French, means a person, who strolls around aimlessly but enjoyably, observing life.


 So do I. I do not have the big plans for anything now, but I just enjoy creating beautiful things.




Here I wish to discuss the aspects of jewelry making, recent trends, jewelry selling and learning new things of course.
 
Kudos
Prakruti 




No comments:

Post a Comment