2 Apr 2015

Bright - Shimmery - Full of glitter Indian jewelry

As I said in my last post Filigree wire jewelry collection , we Indians are fond of bright and shimmery things. Colorful things. The thing we can show off - looks like gold :)

Trying to meet these criteria of likes, I chose all the bright golden stuff from my stash and gold plated wires. Fortunately I had some giant beads having light golden designs on them and a lot of golden tiny flowers in different size. I don't know how it came out exactly, but I just started weaving wires and stringing beads into it.










And voila! This is what I ended up with! A pretty ethnic golden pendent. Of course it was an achievement to create something to match the ethnic Indian taste :)
The pendent is sold out to one of my pretty customers and I am in process of creating a brand new collection inspired by this pendent - to match Indian taste - shinning and glittering - Dazzle Collection at Flaneur designs!

Let me know how do you like it! Stay tuned for new Dazzle Collection with me.

Have a glittery day!
Prakruti

1 comment: